Assistant Finance Analyst
36 Hours p/w
If you’ve got excellent analytical skills and are looking for a varied role to develop your career in finance, we might have the perfect role for you.
About the Team
As a part of the Credit and Risk team within Brand Finance, you will be a part of a dynamic and technically strong part of the business. There will be the opportunity to work on a variety of projects as well as having key responsibilities in completing month end balance sheet reconciliations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills and someone who is keen to continue studying towards their professional qualification – ACCA/ CIMA.
About the Role
- Be responsible for managing and reconciling debt balances held at external Debt Collection Agencies, ensuring all cash/ debt movements are accounted for.
- Manage relationships with all Debt Collection Agency panel members.
- Support Directory Debt projects and provide analysis to enable the business and management to make informed decisions.
- Provide and present insight through robust analysis on all aspects of Directory Debt.
- Complete Directory Debt reporting, innovating and automating where possible.
- Assist with the running of the Directory Debt provisioning calculations at month end and also the accounting for the costs of running the credit offer.
- Previous experience in a similar role with experience of using SQL and strong Excel skills.
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Ability to work on a range of tasks with a high level of accuracy ensuring deadlines are met.
- Highly analytical and logical with the ability to interpret large volumes of data and present this to both finance and non finance colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to present information to a range of stakeholders across the business.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Closes 15th May 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.