3 days left
- Part time
This Accounts Assistant role is responsible for ensuring that proper financial control and compliance is maintained over the group's statutory and tax reporting. It is essential that all reporting keeps pace with business and regulatory changes.
This Accounts Assistant role based in Basingstoke is for a leading Financial Services business which helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of the statutory accounts
- Assist with the preparation of UK VAT returns, Irish VAT returns, Intrastat and EC Sales Lists where required
- Assist with the preparation of corporation tax computations, along with periodic tax calculations & projections
- Assist in the preparation of P11D and PAYE Annual Settlement, ensuring compliance with regulations, group policies and any specific governing agreements
- Creating accounting journals and reconciliations, ensuring that reconciliations are properly performed with reconciling items cleared on a timely basis.
- Assisting with the review of the operational tax inputs on an ongoing basis, including assisting with the technical input/advice to the business.
- Ownership of assigned projects and working with the business to improve processes and procedures.
Accounts Assistant Experience:
This Accounts Assistant job, for a leading Financial Services business based in Basingstoke, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry. There is a full study support on offer and a clear path for career progression.