Management Accountant (Temporary to Permanent)
This Management Accountant (Temporary to Permanent) vacancy, is for a candidate that is immediately available.
This accountancy role sits in the media sector, based in central London.
A media company are looking for a Management Accountant (Temporary to Permanent) to join their team.
The role will begin as a temporary position and then you will be offered a permanent position.
The key responsibilities for this Management Accountant (Temporary to Permanent) based in central London are:
- Prepare weekly supplier payment runs and process staff expense claims and company credit card expenditure
- Raise invoices to customers in accordance with contract terms and assist with credit control
- Reconcile bank statements daily and at month end
- Action and reconcile accruals, prepayments and depreciation at month end
- Assist with the production of the monthly P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts as necessary
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts, including liaising with external auditors
- Assist with the quarterly forecast and annual budgeting process
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Administer the project accounting system (WorkflowMax), including monitoring of time-sheets
- Deputise for the Finance Director when necessary
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant (Temporary to Permanent) needs to be immediately available and have be part qualified (not essential but desirable).
This Accountancy role, based in central London is offering the candidate the opportunity to progress in their career, starting on a temporary basis with progression to a permanent role.