We are inviting resourceful and competence tax practitioners to join our expanding Tax Advisory & Compliance team.
- To lead a team of staff in handling tax compliance and advisory services for a portfolio of clients in different industries.
- To liaise with clients and government authorities.
Requirements for the Role
- Possess a recognised degree in accountancy and/or professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- At least 2 years taxation working experience at managerial capacity.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia languages.
- Well organised, able to multitask and prioritise assignments.
- Technically sound with strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and performance driven.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.