GBP18,000 – GBP21,000
My client, based just outside of Rainham, Kent, are currently looking for a credit controller to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
Previous credit control experience is a desirable and responsibilities will include:
- Chasing credit on a daily basis via telephone, email and mail
- Ensure allocation of payments to client accounts is administered in an accurate and timely manner
- Review and analyse client accounts ensuring all client queries are resolved promptly and prescribed credit limits are complied with
- Ensure debtors settle accounts in accordance with terms of business commensurate with the authorised standards of developing company financial policy
- Prioritise client accounts for pursuit of debts.
- Ensure the client has all the relevant information to pay invoices on time
- Ensure clients receive prompt and accurate requests in relation to non–payment of their accounts
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.