Senior Credit Controller
Fantastic new role near Birmingham, Coleshill. Senior Credit Controller. Salary GBP25–30k
Hays Credit Management are exclusively supporting an established business with a newly created role within the finance department. The business deals with a lot of recognisable blue chip customers including M&S, Virgin, British Airways and Primark to name a few, and their customer base is continuing to expand.
Your new role
In your new role you will be reporting to the Head of Finance, working alongside the current Credit Controller, this is a newly created role to oversee all Sales Ledger activities. Duties include:
- Month end invoice processing
- Month end procedures including closing sales ledger
- Allocation of cash
- Submission of invoices onto customer portals
- Taking, handling and resolving customer queries around invoices and investigating aged debt on the ledger.
- Liaising with account managers and internal stakeholders for resolutions on no paying clients.
- Use Experian and customer account details to make commercial decisions on Credit limits and putting accounts on and off stop.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years worth of Credit experience
- Experience in managing your own ledger, raising of invoices through to cash allocation.
- A proactive approach to work, keeping ontop of client accounts and accurate reporting to the Head of Finance.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary + 25 day annual leave
- Free parking onsite
- Flexible working hours. 37.5 hour working week
- Study support around relevant training (Excel courses, CICM, AAT)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.