Credit Controller, position based in Solihull. Competitive Salary + Benefits
Hays Credit Management are supporting an established, well known British company, based in Solihull. They have over 400 sites in the UK and this Centralised credit team supports each site.
Your new role
You will be working alongside a Credit team of 8, supporting the Credit Manager. You will be responsible for the timely and effective collection of due payments. You will be responsible for:
- Reducing the amount of bad debts within the business.
- Maximising sales whilst mitigating risk through effective credit techniques.
- Reviewing accounts, setting credit limits and taking accounts on and off stop.
- Hitting individual and team targets
- Taking direct debit payments over the phone, and agreeing payment plans.
- Supporting in the cash allocation process.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years Credit Control experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables and Vlookups)
- ability to learn new policies and procedures quickly
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free parking on site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.