- Page Personnel are looking for a Credit Controller
- We seek someone with experience working as a Credit Controller
Our client is a highly successful engineering business based in Nottingham. They are a great business to work for with a lovely site and office full of bright and dynamic individuals. They are continuously winning work, which means that they are a busy office. The office is open plan, spacious and bright. They have a brilliant work culture and are continuously expanding.
This is a temporary to permanent Credit Controller position that will be running for 12 weeks on temporary and then permanent thereafter.
You will be responsible for:
- Collating data from various age debt reports
- Looking at multiple ledgers
- Chasing new debt and aged debt between the value if £10 up to £500k
- Analysing this data to prioritise clients and customers that need to be chased for their debts
- Inputting data into company systems
- Delegating work to other employees
- Reducing aged debt by actively ringing clients
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have worked within a Credit Controller role previously
This is a temporary to permanent position that will be running for 12 weeks on temporary and then permanent thereafter. If you are immediately available or can start within one week please apply for this role now. The client is looking to pay a full time equivalent of £21,000 per annum/ £12 p/h.