Due to growth and expansion, a Birmingham based business are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them.
Growing Organisation looking to expand their Accounts team.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will consist of the following:
- Purchase ledger invoice processing.
- Sales invoice processing.
- Weekly Payment runs.
- Supplier payment processing.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Petty Cash Management and weekly reconciliation.
- Reporting into the FC and assisting with the Month end process.
- Double entry bookkeeping.
You must have previous Accounts experience, where double entry experience is essential. Without these two areas you will not be shortlisted. Practice background or experience from a small business involving bookkeeping is advantageous.
They will be capable of working in a small team and keen to develop their skills further.
Excellent package- including study support.
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.