Assistant management accountant
The Assistant Management Accountant role provides great opportunity for a keen individual who is looking for a clear career path. They will be working alongside the Financial Controller given them full exposure to the companies accounts and the management accountant role.
Our client are a growing business in Rainham who offer market leading products within the insurance industry who strive on giving a first class service. This company has forecast huge growth over the course of the next year. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to get into a management accountant role whilst still studying
The Responsibilities for the assistant management accountant role are:
· Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts (including commentary).
· Assist in producing the monthly management accounts pack within agreed timescales as set out within the team's objectives
· Liaise with budget holders on a monthly basis to establish the cause of budget or forecast variances when comparing to actual results
· Assist the Financial Controller in the production of budgets and revised forecasts
· Effectively handle all queries from key budget holders, and proactively help them to manage costs in their areas of the business
· Assist in the preparation of VAT returns on a quarterly basis
· To assist the Financial Controller in operating and improving internal controls within the finance function
· Carry out any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Financial Controller and Directors
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will be a enthusiastic individual with a keen eye for details. Preferably with good excel skills.
- Fantastic career progression
- Study Support