Finance Business Partner
A forward thinking and ambitious Finance Business Partner position that will be perfect for an experienced finance professional, looking to continue the development and growth of their career. Within this role the Finance Business Partner will have a wide remit across the accounts function, supporting the UK transaction team as well as driving business decisions forward for this Cambridge based telecommunications business.
An established, Cambridge based company who are in the midst on an exciting period as they are seeing rapid growth within the telecommunications sector. Due to this growth, there is a demand for a Finance Business Partner to join the experienced and ambitious team to continue, and build on this growth.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Streamlining the existing processes within the finance function, driving efficiency
- Supporting the UK transactional team across both UK and overseas entities
- Producing detailed cash flow forecasts and corresponding reports to drive business decisions
- The management of the business treasury function and driving the treasury strategy
- Providing the training of the current team of Accountants
- Reviewing the bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified and actively pursuing their qualification
- Previous management experience would be advantageous
- Advanced user of Excel and broad system exposure
- Aware of the commercial implications of their decisions
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career move to an established but rapidly growing telecommunications business who can provide brilliant progression opportunities. As well as working from their fantastic Cambridge office space, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.