VAT Retrieval Administrator
4 days left
- Part time
My client is looking for a VAT Retrieval Administrator to join the team on a 6 month contract.
My client offers clients a comprehensive VAT recovery solution, including VAT invoice retrieval via audit, preparation and handling of all possible claims and high-level VAT consulting.
I am currently recruiting an entry level VAT Retrieval Administrator position available to join a dynamic Audit Retrieval Team. The VAT Administrators are required to either work in the office or visit high-profile client sites located across the UK and Europe extracting invoices and expenses eligible for VAT reclaim. Whilst based in London, auditors are required to travel continually within the UK and Europe on a weekly basis to meet the needs of the business.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven customer service and communication skills
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Have a professional outlook and acts proactively
- Be well presented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be willing to travel and be away from home on a regular basis
- A flexible approach to work
- Good interpersonal skills and a reliable, honest team player.
This is an entry level administration position (VAT retrieval training will be provided) however a minimum of 12 months office, administrative and/or VAT experience required, preferably with a tertiary background in business or accounting.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and Europe.