In House Tax Accountant - Excellent Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join a highly reputable utilities business based in West Malling who are currently looking for somebody to join their team either as a first step from practice as a nearly qualified or qualified ACA/ ACCA or CTA or a candidate looking for their next step up in an in-hosue tax position.
A well known and highly regarded utilities business based in West Malling. They are well established and are market leaders in their field. They have a significant turnover and employ nearly a 1000 staff.
Candidates for this In House Tax opportunity will be responsible for:
* Submission of corporation tax and capital gains computations and VAT returns to HMRC, including the preparation and maintenance of the underlying supporting records.
* Liaison with HMRC and industry tax bodies and consultants.
* Preparation of appropriate financial information to support compliance requirements and tax agreements held by the company- including FATCA, ATCA, WWDC, BEPS, group relief and Senior Accounting Officer reporting.
* Preparation and maintenance of the tax records, including deferred tax, to support the accounting entries for management, financial and regulatory reporting.
* Preparation of appropriate corporation tax and VAT forecasts and budgets.
* Provision of appropriate support and advice to other departments with respect to general tax matters.
You will hold a qualification across any of ACA/ ATT and/or CTA qualified or nearly qualified.
You will have a background in Corporate Tax gained within an accountancy practice environment or an in-House position and be looking to focus your career in corporate tax, following qualification, within a firm offering progression and development.
25 days Holiday