Junior Managers Program – Corporate Finance & Controlling
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
The Junior Managers Program at a glance:
During a period of 18 to 24 months, you complete four to six assignments in your functional area, including one placement abroad. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance. We help you choose the right combination of assignments to match your interest sands kills. In other words, you can let us know the departments, divisions and locations where you would like to learn and exercise leadership expertise. You can count on your mentor for professional guidance along the way.
About GS/EF team:
We are one of the seven internal Accounting Service Centers in Bosch Group. We provide finance, accounting and controlling services to Bosch Companies in Asia – Pacific region. We are the first contact point for all accounting matters and fully cover accounting services based on Bosch Global Process Library Accounting. We operate on fully standardized processes with a standard set of procedures and run on a globally standardized toolset. Our motivated and highly competent people are key to deliver best performance and meet quality standard.
Therefore, we are looking for an outstanding graduates with a sense of numbers and the eye for the whole. Topics such as harmonization, standardization, automation in finance, accounting & controlling domain are already familiar to you and you also have leadership potential to be future manager at Bosch.
Are you our next Junior Manager?
- An entrepreneurial mindset and leadership potential
- Innovative strength, creativity and willingness to learn
- A sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently
- Initiative and a high level of commitment
- Extracurricular activities
- Team spirit, Social skill and Global mindset
- Vietnamese citizenship
- Advanced English competencies are required. Other languages are a plus (Japanese, Korean, Thai)
- Preferably Bachelor Degree or higher with above average GPA, Initial practical experience in Finance, Accounting and Controlling or Auditing
- Initial work experience (up to a maximum of 5 years)
- SAP experience is a must
- International experience gained during a semester/internship abroad or through intercultural experience in intercultural projects during working time
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance for employee and 2 family members
- Interesting Sport program
- Domestic and international training opportunity
- Career development program
- Good benefits of company activities, team building and year end party
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world