Michael Page are currently partnering with a brilliant Maidenhead based Accountancy practice who are looking for someone to join them as a Management Accountant. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step into a very well regarded, progressive business and gain more client exposure.
The practice is very progressive and prides itself on fast growth. The Outsourcing department especially is a very fast growth area which is why this business is looking to take on a Management Accountant in their Maidenhead office.
The successful Management accountant will:
- Take full ownership for a portfolio of clients. This will include meeting deadlines and expectations of the client base.
- Managing more junior members of the team.
- Liaising with third party auditors.
- Preparing accounts up to trial balance.
- Reviewing financial information and providing analysis on performance
To be successful in this Management Accountant role you will need to have:
- Either an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- 3 years + experience working within an Accountancy Practice.
- Experience dealing with a range of systems including: Xero, Sage and Microsoft packages.
- Great communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple requirements effectively.
- Management experience in some capacity and the ability to oversee juniors.
On offer for the successful candidate is a very competitive level of salary commensurate with the market and the opportunity to join a business that will support you throughout your career.
If this opportunity is of interest please get in touch with Jack Hughes directly on 02380 206 441 to discuss this as well as other suitable roles.