Management Accountant position - Central Bristol business
Property Business in central Bristol. This is a newly created Management Accountant role reporting into the Financial Controller and a great opportunity to join a dynamic and commercial business. For more information, please follow the link below to get in touch.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the day to day delivery of accounting services for the business. You will also deal with all VAT reporting for all clients, the preparation of monthly client accounts and the preparation of annual service charge accounts for all properties/sites.
- Company Accounting - bank recs, VAT, quarterly
- Reports, Service Charges, process supplier invoices
- Liaise with Credit Control to agree actions on arrears
- Process Charge expenditure invoices for designated managed portfolio
- Administer Service Charge expenditure for the designated managed property portfolio - prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Prepare monthly client accounts for all properties
- Prepare an annual 'Statutory' accounts pack for balanced service charge for all properties/sites
- To reconcile cash books with the bank statements and monitor cash balances for managed portfolio
- Complete VAT reporting for all VAT registered clients
- Process Improvement projects
Previous experience in a Management Accountant position
£40k - £45k dependant on experience