Reporting and Analysis- Lubricants Supply Chain East Analyst
3 days left
- Full time
The Lubricants Supply Chain (LSC) Business Connect team will be primarily responsible for standard Management Information outputs to support the East Global Commercial business. In addition, the teams will also support standard processes around financial accounting and reporting.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge and expertise to perform his/her work independently with minimal supervision. The candidate must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong communication skills and be capable of developing effective relationships with his Onshore Stakeholders and business partners.
The candidate will also handle a variety of financial/business activities related to Month-end close and reporting. The candidate will also be responsible/accountable for Control operations, Accrual Analysis, Month Close activities, Pre-payments and follow up, Cost Allocations, Check and Review of unallocated balances, Project reporting, Preparation of Operating Unit packs and BPR packs etc. and other MI required by the business.
The candidate is also expected to identify opportunities for optimization, streamlining processes and achieving greater organizational efficiency to actively steer the ESSA ways of working in line with the organizational goals.
- Influence and improve data integrity to enable automation
- Automation of reports and best use of systems and tools
- Collaborative working with other FO process to ensure cohesive approach
- Preparation of standard commentaries to support internal and external reporting
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of E2E value chain process and how it flows thru R3 and then into the Downstream Manage Information reporting tool.
- Finalize accounts till C3 (Cash Delivered Margins). This includes proceeds and cost of product validation, Opex cost estimation, Advise/Manage Accruals & journal entries.
- Provide efficient, timely and accurate Management Information to the Key stakeholders like C3/C5 Analysis, Cost Analysis, P&L and Balance Sheet Analysis.
- Provide incisive management information that can give a view of integrated margin of new supply model that would help in evaluation of the model itself and support in similar model valuation.
- Assist in ensuring financial quality and integrity of reporting, Latest Estimates performance, planning and business analysis. Liaise closely with the business for that purpose. Support migration of new activities and implementation of a new ERP (if any).
- Support the preparation of annual strategic planning and business plan development.
- Manage relevant stakeholders in Business, FIB, Controllers, Finance Operations, Group reporting, GSAP project team & more importantly External parties.
- Capacity to understand business and have continuous improvement mindset while dealing with situations.
- Ensure compliance to MOA and Controls procedures.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.