Audit Client Admin
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Client Admin supporting the Audit & Assurance Services in our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of proposal, contracts and engagement letters;
- Follow up with the Clients and Audit people on status of billings, contracts and engagement letters…
- Input Clients’ information into the PMS system;
- Record billings in the PMS system and make monthly report;
- Coordinate with Accountant Team in preparation of billing statements and sending billings, VAT invoice to the Clients;
- Monitors availability of stationery and makes weekly/monthly order;
- Involve in bidding preparation;
- Manages and updates GTonic system.
To assist the Audit and Assurance Managers/ Directors/ Partners in administration works including:
- Manages all documents submitting to the Partners for approval.
- Co-ordinates closely with Managers/audit team to remind about job/tasks deadline assigned by Audit Director/Partner.
- Assists the Audit Partners, Director and Managers in administration work of audit division
- Monitors status of audit staff scheduling and update staff scheduling as requested by Audit Managers.
- Assists in preparing Proposals/Engagement Letters (if necessary)
- Maintains filing system (cabinet)
- Assists Managers in preparing and updating weekly/monthly report.
- Performs other duties assigned by Audit Director/Partner and Managers.
- University degree in foreign languages or economics related field. Bachelor’s degree in accounting, auditing, finance or statistics is strongly preferred;
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good administration and secretarial skill; and
- Good organisation and time management skill.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond- own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application and resume must be in English, with a recent photo & transcript attached;
- Name your file with quoting reference: Application – [Audit Client Admin] – Hanoi Office
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission of application is 18 May 2019; and
- Application & resume to be sent to: Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.