Senior Financial Analyst Regulatory Reporting CoRep
The CoRep Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for reporting Financial data to the Central Bank of Ireland & EBA/JST, as well as daily interactions with other key stakeholders including Finance, Risk, Credit, Capital Management and business partners across the Group.
The team consistently offers individuals the opportunity to develop their career and increase their profile with senior management.
The CoRep Reporting team is seeking to recruit an Analyst focusing on Prudential returns. You will become part of a fast moving team focusing on ensuring the Group is reporting risk weighted assets (RWAs) in line with the European Banking Authority requirements through CoRep submissions & other Prudential returns. This is a highly sought after and topical role within the banking sector which will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to learn, engage with colleagues across the organisation and also increase their profile with Senior Management.
- Delivery of high quality regulatory reporting supported by insightful analysis
- Support calculation of the Bank's RWAs in compliance with internal policies and regulatory guidance
- Ensure regulatory report's controls and constitutional documentation have been updated in accordance with internal best practice
- Develop Risk and Regulatory Reporting knowledge and insight to become "go-to" subject matter professional
- Provide guidance and support to business partners on regulatory matters
- Working with colleagues across the Group ensuring effective collaboration to support strategic Bankwide projects and regulatory change
- Responsible for escalating risk and issues timely for reporting or resolution in accordance with internal standards
- Provide SME support to deployed or in development SAS or Tableau solutions
- Advocate a Continuous Improvement and data centric culture in the team
- Contribute to a high performing team that is rising to the challenge of an ever changing regulatory environment
- Hold a relevant Third-level qualification in Mathematics, Statistics, IT, Business, Finance Accounting or another discipline involving a significant numerical element
- Demonstrate experience of delivering to tight reporting deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft excel & knowledge of SAS an advantage
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage a range of competing priorities
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical papers
- Demonstrated experience of working well in a team
- Show strong attention to detail
- Effective drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to liaise with and manage the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Closing date: Apr 26, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.