Specialist - Global GS Finance
- Full time
Job Title-Specialist- Global GS Finance
Level- 9 - Consultant Location- Dublin
Number of Years Work Experience: 4 + years experience in a Finance function
Reports To: Global GS Finance Manager
- Accounting background with strong analytical skills.
- Positive attitude and flexibility.
- Customer focused.
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standard.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexibility to work across all time zones and cultures due to global nature of the role.
- Accountancy qualification an advantage
Position Start Date: Immediate
- Responsibility for targeting, planning and forecasting of Global Procurement, Corporate Citizenship and Global Functions
- Working with leadership, including monthly reviews and proactive follow ups on their global spend
- Providing financial advisory support for leadership particularly supporting financial models, policy compliance and partnering with local GU finance
- Providing financial advisory support, strategy consultation and direction on projects impacting GS Operations, with particular focus on the Economic Model, GS Pricing Strategy and Workplace Acquisition
- Preparation and reporting of budgets and forecasts for Global Procurement, Corporate Citizenship and Global Functions. Responsible for driving the quarterly/annual financial targeting process
- Preparation of the monthly business variance analysis
- Develop working relationships with GU Finance leads and Accenture Global Finance teams while providing support regards the Accenture economic model
- Project ongoing support to leadership
- Monitor processes with a view towards continuous process improvement
- Other ad hoc activities
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.