Finance Intiative Specialist (FTE)
4 days left
- Full time
Job Title: Finance Initiative Specialist – FTC
Level: 9 - Specialist
Reporting to Finance Initiative Manager.
- Over the past number of years the Finance Initiative landscape has changed dramatically.
- Accenture now has a substantial GDN roadmap, a constant stream of Legal and Regulatory (L&R) changes, an increasing number of ‘Quick Win’ solution asks from local Controllership teams and also numerous Client Facing opportunities for our finance people.
- These work streams call for the ‘brightest and best’ finance experts to solution these complex asks.
- Dublin has set up a Finance Initiative Hub a “One Stop Shop” for all internal project management driven initiatives in Dublin which is staff with the SME’s from its AEE finance teams and is focused on all cross functional process areas of initiative work.
- Contributing to the successful project delivery arising from the Dublin Finance Initiative Hub:
- Ability to work collaboratively across the finance organisation to achieve results.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge around tax, fixed asset and intercompany accounting.
- Strong communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong ownership mentality with initiative and high-quality work standard.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively - reliable with "can do" attitude.
- Customer focused.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP a necessity.
- Fluency in English.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree / Professional qualification.
- Preferably qualified/part qualified accountant. (ACA/CIMA or ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven Project management experience.
- 5+ years of progressive Financial Accounting experience.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.