Senior Management Accountant
2 days left
- Part time
This is an excellent opportunity for an all round accountant to join this well established organisation.
My client is a well established commercial business based near Cardiff. This organisation are doing really well at the moment and looking to strengthen their finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Senior Management Accountant will join a well established and talented finance team based near Cardiff.
The Senior Management Accountant will lead the team in dealing with intercompany confirmations and queries, monthly intercompany reconciliations, expenses and corporate credit cards administration and other ad hoc work as required, including extension of current service offering in areas such as statutory accounts preparation and submission.
The Senior Management Accountant will:
* Manage the production of appropriate and timely month-cycle activities, including reporting of analysis and metrics - entities reporting packs, intercompany confirmations/queries monitoring, expenses processing/admin, Purchasing card administration
* Ensure that corporate governance standards are clear and maintained
* Manage the production of ad hoc analysis and cleansing data
* Ensure activities are completed to meet reporting deadlines
* Dealing with auditors and year end within the period cycle activates
* Ensure compliance reporting deadlines are met. (Monthly reporting, etc)
You will be a fully qualified Accountant through CCAB (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or QBE with significant relevant skills
- Track record of providing accounting/reporting services
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences
- Experience of month end processes and reporting requirements
- A dynamic, self-motivated individual who is used to working to deadlines and able to work under pressure.
- Experience of large international organisations
- Experience in managing and supporting a team
- Experience of using multi-software MI systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel skill
- ideally experience of using ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle
Salary c £38000 - £42000
25 days annual leave + Bank holidays