Assistant Financial Controller - Bristol
ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
GBP28,000 + company benefits
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Financial Controller – a passionate number cruncher – to join a leading award winning 4 star hotel in Bristol with full spa, F & B, wedding, and event facilities.
You will report to and work alongside the financial controller and it is essential that you have hotel experience alongside strong knowledge of payroll, budget, and revenue systems.
You will also be driven to succeed and commercially aware with strong communication and relationship building skills.
You will need your own transport.
ROLE – ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
As the Assistant Financial Controller you will:
- Work alongside and deputise for the financial controller in their absence
- Analyse and present information to support the activities of the financial controller
- Supporting and controlling revenue and all aspects of accounting in the depertment
- Ensure monthly reconcilliations are completed
- Liaise with all departments in the hotel
- Complete statutory information on time
- Maximise cashflow performance
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of the hotel business plan and budget
- Provide training and support for other members of the accounts team
ATTRIBUTES – ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
- Hotel experience gained as an assistant financial controller is essential for this position
- Strong financial, communication, organisation, and people skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and departments
- Strong knowledge of payroll, budget, and revenue systems
- Drive and ambition to succeed and further develop your skills and career
- An outgoing and positive personality and outlook
- High standards and a keen eye for details
- IT literate and teh ability to work with multiple finance packages and systems & procedures
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading as they continue to develop and invest in their business.