This FP&A Manager will be responsible for a small team providing forecasting and planning support, liaising with Financial Controllers across Europe, driving the business forward, improving processes and controls, and supporting various stakeholders from a financial perspective.
Our client, a growing listed technology organisation, is looking to bring on an FP&A Manager to join their high-calibre team in Bracknell.
The Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Leading a team of qualified accountants in-line with the organisation growth strategy
- Monthly financial reporting and analysis
- Analysis of profitability
- Working with various parts of the business to look at process improvement
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Analysing cost
The ideal candidate with be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or CIMA) with experience not only in commercial finance but also strong leadership skills.
The candidate will be driven, ambitious and very commercially aware.
Extremely strong communication skills are essential and previous experience working with senior non-finance people would be an advantage.
Advanced Excel skills are desirable
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive salary, car allowance, bonus and other benefits.