Senior Finance Business Partner
Central London based housing and property organisation.
Large UK housing and property organisation providing a wide range of housing solutions to over 70,000 homes across the UK. Focused primarily on those who desperately need housing but cannot afford it, this organisation has a collaborative culture to meet the organisational objectives in the most commercially focused way possible, consistently driving improvement, development and sustainability.
- Finance business partnering of senior, executive level budget holders across the organisation and helping them understand key issues, risks and opportunities
- Annual budget setting process
- Responsible for influencing financial performance, driving improvement and building relationships between finance and non-finance
- Key financial analysis, reporting and modelling
- Working across the organisation on ad-hoc finance projects
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar) with strong management reporting and business partnering capabilities that can be evidenced through experience. Building relationships with colleagues across the business at all levels is essential, as is the ability to manipulate and present complex financial information to non-finance. Applications from all sectors are welcomed but experience working within a commercially driven environment would be extremely beneficial.
£70,000 + excellent benefits