Cordant People are currently looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their clients busy office. You will be responsible for managing 500–700 clients a year and collecting payments for them.
The role in–tails:
- Managing your own ledger of clients where your main purpose will be to collect money on they're accounts.
- Collecting payments off of clients
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Managing and working your own diary system
- Making a minimum of 30 calls per day
- Sending copies of invoices to clients as and when requested
- General admin duties such as remits and allocations forms
- Management of the Calls and Reviews within the CMS system
- Ensuring all conversations are recorded onto the diary management system.
- Working towards achieving monthly cash collection targets
- Working under pressure to tight deadlines on a daily basis
- Monitor and adjust credit limits to meet Customer needs whilst avoiding the risk of bad debt.
- Negotiating repayment plans as and where necessary.
- Liaising with Sales and Sales Managers in person and telephone/Email regarding the status of accounts and payment collections.
- Preparing accounts for the Legal process
- Raising queries as and when required.
- Chasing outstanding queries from Sales.
- Working in a Team environment and supporting colleagues as necessary.
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong telephone skills
- Prepared to make 30 + phone calls per day
- The ability to plan ahead
- Great at building relationships
- The ability to work as a team
- A very good work ethic
- Be a target driven person
- The ability to communicate to customers via email, telephone and sometimes face to face
- Computer literate
- Proven credit control back ground
You will be part of a great team, you will get 20 holidays a year plus bank holidays.
You will earn a great salary of GBP20,000 per year with the ability to earn more in bonuses
Please apply for this role if you feel you have the skills above.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer