Growing, award winning Advertising Agency are looking for a commercial Finance Director to head up their London finance team and partner with the Management team.
- Maintain and control compensation budget; including salary and related, freelance, staff allocation and utilisation including working with Managing Directors and Human Resources for new hires and terminations.
- Create and maintain financial models for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Manage the revenue reporting and recognition process.
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting close for financial reporting.
- Position requires oversight as well as hands-on preparation of analyses and forecast scenarios.
- Provide excellent customer service to all employees, clients, and vendors.
- Partner with and lead financial meetings with Managing Partners.
- Manage comp committee - approval of open positions with full knowledge of sows, utilization, revenue, including approval of freelancers and impact on profitability.
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast by department actual vs. budget).
- Active involvement with leadership team to prepare and review client profitability and provide recommendations and strategies on how to improve the margin throughout the year.
- Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives (e.g., opening new operations, asset acquisition, new service launches).
- Client contract and rate negotiation on local clients
- Work closely with Procurement Account team and CFO on contract negotiation.
- Hire, train, and manage finance team members. Lead by example, can create and foster a high functioning, collaborative finance team.
- 7-10+ years of related industry experience
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification required
- Proven experience in managing people and in working cross functionally across an organization.
- The ability to collaborate with executive team members, clients and other business stakeholders to ensure the integrity of company standards and operations.
- Strong client-service orientation.