Head of Credit Approval (FI / NBFI)
The employer is a Prestigious Asian bank with strong presence in the region.
- Reporting to the Head of Credit, you will be managing a team of credit analyst.
- The incumbent should have a strong background in credit risk and be responsible for reviewing independent credit evaluation on FI and NBFI.
- The role requires you to conduct financial analysis on clients to ensure credit risk exposures are aligned with bank policies.
- You will also conduct covenants check and prepare monitoring reports to identify any potential risk. This role sits in an independent credit risk team as second line of deference.
- Being a senior member on the team, you will be involved in more complex deals.
- A recognized degree in Accounting/ Banking & Finance
- 15 years of relevant credit risk experience in FI/ NBFI ( Front office candidates welcome)
- Strong analytical, communication and writing skills
- Experience managing a team