Head of Operations Strategy, Fintech
The company is one of the fastest growing Fintech firms who provide payment, transfer, and alternative banking services to consumers.
- Build and establish processes for the Operations team
- Lead and execute end to end strategic projects
- Identify and define which projects the team should prioritize, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Work closely with product team to launch new products and proactively look for product improvement opportunities (product features, processes, customer experience, etc)
- Establish KPI and build performance management tracking system
- Develop strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiate commercial terms
- At least 7 years of experience working in a similar position in a top technology firm and/or growing startup.
- You have a solid track records of achievement and commitment to excellence
- You enjoy solving problems and discovering opportunity for growth/improvement for the business
- You are inquisitive by nature and interested in making an impact, which is demonstrated through various projects you have led/execute
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute.
- A can-do attitude to challenge the status quo
- Agile mentality that allows you to work in a lean environment with lots of flexibility and autonomy