SVP / VP, CBG and Legal & Compliance, Group Audit
The employer is a leading financial services group in Asia
- Assist Function Audit Head to manage the Singapore Audit team and oversee the regional audit portfolio of wealth management and Legal, Compliance & Secretariat (LCS)
- Foster a trusted relationship with senior stakeholders across locations both internally (e.g. executive management, Audit Committee & board) and externally (e.g. regulators)
- Drive annual audit planning, execute audit plans and provide progress update to the Audit leadership team
- Provide oversight on end-to-end audits of Wealth Management and/or LCS in a risk focused manner regionally
- Lead regional audit initiatives (e.g. audit transformation, cross-location collaboration etc.)
- Escalate issues appropriately and timely. Ensure concise and clear audit findings and reports are presented on a timely basis.
- Keep abreast on the development of regulatory, industry and product development through continuous monitoring and auditing.
- Bachelor or master's degree in business, information system, business administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a banking environment, preferably in wealth management, Legal & Compliance, Audit or relevant risk and control functions.
- Good experience in regulator & senior stakeholder engagement (across function and location)
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of wealth management products (such as foreign exchange, bonds, equities, derivatives, fund management products and financial structures), and product risk management.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple priorities and to determine the most appropriate solution based on organisational and stakeholder needs.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and team mates.
- Self-motivated, and demonstrates the initiative & ability to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Robust analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Professional qualifications (such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)