Senior Managing Consultant (Director level), Business Development, AP Loyalty
The employer is from Finance sector.
- At a global level, help develop strategic thinking and plans on the best ways to further our loyalty business either by developing new lines of revenue or supporting the core business. This focus should be on the longer term, answering the question of what the loyalty business for Mastercard should look like in three years.
- Create business models which are relevant for issuers and merchants both today and tomorrow in developing their loyalty strategies (and subsequent cards strategy) and work with global product to influence the roadmap of new products and features.
- Be a critical input to the Asia Pacific loyalty strategy ensuring alignment between region and global.
- Take global and regional products (often working in a virtual agile team) and make them relevant for Asia Pacific customers and individual markets by working with the Asia Pacific loyalty, core product and market development teams and creating suitable Go to Market plans. This includes sizing the opportunity, creating tools for selling and then handing off to the region for execution and implementation.
- be a thought leader and conduit of loyalty best practice by sharing, filtering and adding value based on what is working and not working in other markets/regions. This includes sharing external and internal research, competitive analysis, global mega trends as well as developing papers and presentations to represent Mastercard's position or thinking both internally and externally.
- Be an advocate and internal point of contact for non-loyalty Mastercard teams around global and AP's loyalty vision.
- Be a voice for Asia Pacific back to global stakeholders to ensure that the AP strategic plan and annual budget can be executed as effectively as possible.
- Assist the in-market teams with RFP's, financial models and client presentations.
- Review on a regular basis the sales pipeline, critically questioning status or missed opportunities.
- Experience closely working on issuer/merchants payment and/or loyalty strategies
- Big picture thinking but with the ability to make conceptual ideas practical
- Problem solver, solutions focused with the ability to deal with complex ecosystems
- Preferred loyalty background
- Clear communicator and influencer to all levels in the organisation including executives
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners
- Self-motivated and independent with a proven track record of delivering success