Head of Credit Structuring
The employer is from Finance sector.
- Align with the Credit Risk Department (RPC) in the region to structure, vet and monitor viable credit solutions as offering to clients; including the participation in credit committees at various levels.
- Collaboration with internal teams - prepare, structure and obtain internal approvals on products and solutions that involve utilization of credit. Coordinate with different departments of the bank (Risk, Legal, Operations, Global Wealth Structuring) to ensure that legal, regulatory, operational, tax and structural issues related to transactions are properly addressed and where relevant presented to Product Approval Committee.
- Sales and marketing - provide credit solutions training; prepare internal and external presentations; responsible for commercial lending targets, meet clients (with Relationship Manager) and prepare documentations (together with Legal).
- Credit solutions advisory - provide advisory services to Relationship Managers on feasibility of large and complex credit solutions.
- Credit product enhancement - together with Private Banking Management (EMBP) and Markets & Investment Solutions (MIS) teams in Geneva, identify required adjustments to existing risk methodologies and approved credit products; prepare and present proposals for enhancement.
- Minimum 10 years credit experience preferably in wealth management sector facing both internal RMs and external clients.