Head of Ready Credit and Debt Consolidation
The company, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. The company provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Product Positioning - apply the credit line business acumen and product insights to the planning and execution of customer programs. Develop an understanding of market trends including risk, fraud and regulatory constraints, analyze competitor strengths and weaknesses and publish findings; translate market intelligence into developing highly differentiated and value based pillars to drive product value
- Product Knowledge - good grasp of portfolio management fundamentals and product functionality. The ability to translate technical capabilities into benefits and effectively position and maintain how the product is distinguished from competitors
- Sales Enablement - gain buy-in from sales channels by communicating value and purpose of the product; develop sales tools to facilitate the selling process of the lending products.
- Digitally Engage - identify opportunities to connect with customers in a forward compatible manner, engaging them in the areas they are present in while maintaining the human touch and accessibility
- Product Communications - ensure collateral and online content describing the product is complete, relevant and differentiated.
- Product Packaging - identify promotions and product bundles that drive differentiated value and create interest and demand for product.
- Analysis - Apply statistical analysis to review key financial metrics to assess profitability and productivity across various channels
- At least 8 - 10 years experience in product management and P&L management preferred
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work with global and regional stakeholders
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of credit cards & financial industry business within the Singapore market or equivalent developed market context preferred.