Assistant Financial Accountant
This is a very good opportunity for an Assistant Financial Accountant to to work with an expanding organsiation in Medway - Commerce and Industry - Accounting and Finance
A successful organisation who are expanding the team and require a Assistant Management / Financial Accountant.
- Assist with month end process and liaise with management accountants
- Reconciliations and investigation of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
- Working on the quarterly financial reporting and yearly statutory accounts by collating data and working with other departments and group companies involved to agree figures
- Preparing and posting of journals
- Preparation of Corporation Tax and returns and compliance
- Support the other accounts teams (treasury, debtors reporting and VAT/Inter-company)
- General Ledger processing, journals and reconciliations
- AAT Qualified
- CIMA / ACCA Studier
- Confident Excel User (Vlookups / Pivot Tables)
- Excellent communiction skills
- Good Understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
A competitive salary and benefits package