Location: Brentford, Middlesex
Day Rate: GBP550 per day
Contract Duration: December 2020
Would you like the opportunity to work for a global pharmaceuticals organisations? Do you have extensive experience closing month end processes? Do you have what it takes to drive efficiency within processes for a large finance transformation department?
Randstad have a senior level position for an experienced Finance Director to drive efficiency within a global finance transformation department. This role will be to determine what the organisation month end closing process is going to look like on a global scale.
Process & Policy
- Design, document and deploy optimised, standardised processes across finance for the general ledger close and submission of consolidated accounts
- Review and update policy to optimise process
- Ensure controls are optimised to balance risk and efficiency
- Partner with the Process and Systems director to develop a clear roadmap of ERP, RPA and Niche tools to optimise the processes
- Accountable for optimising policy, process and system in line with the Trintech Cadency functionality and roadmap agree with R2R GPO Transformation Director
- Provide Leadership for systems projects such as ERP enhancements and RPA
Accountable for determining how new accounting standards will impact R2R Reporting and ensure new processes are put in place. If there is a significant change e.g. requiring systems investment, then a project charter must be raised and taken to R2R Steerco. Accounting standards relating to I/Co, FA or BSC are not in scope for this role.
- Experience in managing the navigation of decisions and/or their execution through multiple parties in major, matrixed organisations
- Ability to coordinate several activities at once, quickly analyse and resolve
- Prior experience in transformation and/or change programmes at global/enterprise level, with a track record of achievement in this role
- Project Leadership skills, SME on GL Close and Financial
- Transformation/change Methodology
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have these skills and experience!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.