Accounts Assistant - Lending to Sports/Music/Entertainment
Accounts Assistant – Lending to Sports/Music/Entertainment
Working for one of the most exciting financial services focused growing boutiques in London.
My client specialises in providing bespoke structured lending to the Sporting, Music, Lifestyle and Entertainment industries. They have a working culture that is amazing – very meritocratic, supportive, collegiate and energetic.
Will suit someone with Accounts Assistant experience, looking for their next role within an interesting subsector of the Financial Services space.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the accounts assistant role is responsible for:
* Recording of all incoming invoices including VAT and department coding.
* Preparation of weekly payment runs and ad hoc payments, including processing of payments on the accounting system.
* Dealing with supplier and internal queries in a timely manner.
* Processing monthly payroll journals and ensuring employee expenses are recorded accurately.
* Organising intra–group invoicing and transfer of funds.
* Performing bank reconciliations and other month–end processes such as prepayments and fixed asset journal entry
Skills, knowledge and experience required for the role:
* 1+ years of experience in a similar AP/ Accounts Assistant role, ideally in Financial Services
* Experience with Oracle Netsuite highly desirable