French Speaking Credit Controller
This is a great opportunity for a French Speaking Credit Controller to join a fantastic Logistics company and manage the customer accounts of the French Riviera and Paris ledgers.
The responsibilities of the French Speaking Credit Controller are as follows:
- Handle two of the French ledgers– The Riviera and Paris
- To communicate with the company's US office.
- Debt Collection
- Updating invoices
- Recording of Lodgements
- Monthly statement runs
- Raising interest adnd administration charge invoices
- Reporting to the Credit Manager on a weekly/monthly basis
- Month end duties
- Face to face meetings with clients
- Recording of customer queries
- Litigation action
- Assist the accounts and operations teams with queries and project work
- Setting up new clients on Direct Debit and process monthly submissions
- Timely collection via credit cards on web–based system
- Compliance with policy on credit approval and account opening
– Be able to speak fluent French in a business environment
– Must be able to use pivot tables and VLOOKUPs on Excel
– Solid understanding of the full Credit Control process
If this French Speaking Credit Controller position is for you, please apply now!
Location – North West London