MegaNexus has led rehabilitation ICT for Justice, Healthcare and Employability for over a decade. Our Sequation platform provides educational and through–the–gate services to every prison and over 25% of the probation services in England & Wales, as well as numerous NHS Trusts, third–sector charities and large and small private sector organisations.
We place the service user at the heart of the digital solution. We understand that for many individuals on a journey to social inclusion, there are often many pathways undertaken at the same time – we create the positive social outcomes for some of the most vulnerable people in society, and the digital solutions needed for those tasked with their care.
Weare seeking a Business Analyst with a strong background in Agile to join our project team in building and implementing web–based Case Management Systems and Virtual Learning Platform. The ideal candidate will collaborate with product owners, stakeholders and scrum teams to understand and translate our customer's business requirements.
- Elicit requirements from a wide range of stakeholders both from within the business and from clients
- Discussion, where needed, of clients' overall strategy and objectives with senior client stakeholders
- Develop top requirement documentation including Agile user stories, Acceptance criteria using BDD, data business process diagrams and workflows
- Participate and sometimes lead in Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Scrum Meetings, Backlog Refinement, and other Agile activities.
- Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts and perform test execution as required.
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Demonstrate up–to–date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Effectively communicate requirements to the development team
- Provide support and requirement clarification to the development team
- Develop and manage user feedback processes and documentation
- Liaise with external stakeholders, occasionally presenting the product
- Provide mentorship to other members of the team
- Minimum 3 years' experience as an Agile Business Analyst in a software development environment
- Strong analytical skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience generating and maintaining a backlog
- Strong experience facilitating client workshops
- Exposure or interest in VLE's and CMS systems for highly vulnerable people
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to project schedules
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast–paced environment