EA to Finance Director
Would you like to join an International company who offer a fantastic working environment, career progress plus outstanding benefits and perks?
Nouvo are delighted to be supporting this number one US–based independent company who have their European office based in the centre of London. They are showing no signs of slowing down as they continue to go from strength to strength.
They are looking for an exceptional EA to support the Head of Treasury who is relocating from the US. If you are an experience EA who has supported at Director Level, and are looking to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment, then please continue to read below
As EA your responsibilities will include:
- Prioritising and handling all aspects of the Head of Treasury diary
- Arranging travel and bookings
- Organising all necessary meetings and ensuring all attendees are made aware of the agendas prior to meeting
- Supporting with completing projects and ensuring deadlines are met whilst prioritising daily activities
- Creating and drafting correspondence, presentations and communication
- Collects and interprets data to produce reports
- Running company and personal errands occasionally
Now about you;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as an EA within finance
- Experience of working within a fast–paced environment
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Excellent administration skills
- Impeccable presentation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK