Tenant Credit Controller, Residential Lettings - SW London
Our client, an award winning international property consultancy is looking for a Tenant Credit Controller to be based in their South West London head office. The successful candidate will be joining an established department of Lettings and Tenancy professionals which will provide the opportunity to learn from some of the industries leading people. The main role of the Tenant Credit Controller involves being responsible for the collection of outstanding rent.
Candidates must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi–task; have a confident telephone manner and be able to deliver outstanding customer service. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role.
- Reviewing accounts with outstanding debt
- Chasing rent via email & telephone
- Composing letters and correspondence to customers
- Helping team with administrative tasks as required
- Answering internal and external questions
- Good numerical skills
- Good IT skills
- ARLA would be desirable but not essential
- Ideally a finance background within an estate agency or property environment
- GBP22,000 – GBP25,000 basic salary
- 10% discretionary bonus
Our client is a multi–award–winning London and international estate agency, which prides itself on providing a service that is second to none. What makes them stand out? Their people. With an exceptional learning and development department, this prime London agency will help ensure your career goals are achieved.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the link below.