Are you an experienced Credit Controller? If you relish the opportunity to work in an expanding vibrant company and want a fast paced and fun environment then this is the ideal role for you.
Based in Central Dover (free parking 7 days per week) this growing company are looking to recruit a Credit Controller with experience of managing the collection of payments from beginning to resolution. The role will involve monitoring new and existing lines of credit while working with internal departments to maximise sales opportunities and minimise risk.
Daily tasks include:
- Receive and process new lines of credit applications
- Monitor customer payments and escalate to management if no payment
- Create invoices based on customer requirements and within strict timescales
- Correspond by email and phone with sales and operations personnel to resolve queries
- Upload invoices onto multiple portals as per customer requirements
- Obtain and analyse credit reports on new and existing customers
Do you have?
- Excellent Math skills?
- Previous experience working within a Credit Approval role?
- Strong MS Office experience (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- An analytical mind and superior customer service skills?
- The ability to work with little or no supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines?
Benefits include 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking in Central Dover, relaxed dress code, treat Fridays & free lunch on pay day.
If you are looking for career advancement, a willingness to learn and develop in a company that is growing then contact me today.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.