A rare opportunity has arisen to join an established business. Managing your own ledger your main objective is to ensure that DSO is kept to a minimum. You will demonstrate a tenacious approach whilst recognising the importance of maintaining and building effective customer relationships.
Working closely with the sales team you will demonstrate excellent communication skills to ensure the timely resolution of all customer queries. This is a hands–on role in a fast paced business so requires a pro–active and methodical individual who can manage their accounts effectively.
This is an integral role and key duties will include:
- Contacting customers by telephone regarding payment of invoices
- Investigating and identifying key issues to facilitate the payment of invoices
- Timely resolution of customer and account queries
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Processing and allocating payments
- Producing debtor reports for management on Excel
It is essential that you can demonstrate a strong track record in credit control in order to make a smooth transition into the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned credit professional who enjoys this area of Finance that will equally provide scope to grow with the business.