Credit Controller - CHARITY - TEMP!
JOB TYPE: Credit Controller
TERM: 2–6 month guideline – possible perm opportunity!
START DATE: Thursday 25th April *MUST BE AVAILABLE TO INTERVIEW Wednesday 24th April*
COMPANY: Charity – specialising in the care sector
HOURS: 9.00am – 18.00pm | Monday – Friday
PAY RATE: GBP12.00 per hour
LOCATION: Farringdon station
Our client is a charity specialising in neurodegenerative conditions and supporting people through exceptional brain health focused care. They work to fight the progression of dementia, providing exceptional care across the country.
They are a bright, lean, energetic team looking for talented and creative people to help build the care company of the future!
Think you might fit the bill? Then please review the duties below and apply!
They are looking for a Credit Controller with a strong track record in credit control to join the company's Finance team. This an extremely broad, hands on role, requiring a good understanding of efficient and effective credit control together with the ability to prepare insightful business analysis and having the vision to review current processes and implement change as required.
Main Responsibilities: –
- Meet required monthly cash collection targets
- Administer day to day credit control duties;
- Liaise effectively with client's internal business stakeholders to optimise credit control
- Prepare debtors report and supporting analysis
- Review and change business processes as required to optimise credit control
- Liaising with clients on all matters relating to credit control
- Allocating payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Resolving customer queries
- Escalating doubtful debts to legal action on a timely basis
- Monitoring recovery procedures
- Researching customer accounts
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Managing an external recovery process
- Data entry
- Petty cash management
Required Skills and Attributes:
- 5+ years strong credit control experience in a high–volume SME environment
- A strong understanding of invoicing/WIP and legal debt recovery processes
- Experience of working in commercial finance teams
- General computer literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to be very hands on, working with detail to produce insightful reporting and analysis and communicating with non–finance stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, capable of communicating financial information in an effective and impactful manner.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills and a good understanding of Finance systems
- Experience of XERO desirable
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on–line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate–privacy