Finance Director - ??80k-??90k - Buckinghamshire
Finance Director – GBP80,000–GBP90,000 – Buckinghamshire
A market–leading PE–backed business which boasts a number of multi–national corporate clients, is currently recruiting for a new Finance Director.
Operating in a highly competitive sector, where extremely high levels of quality come as an absolute must, this business is well positioned for future success. With strong backing from shareholders and a long history and heritage in the sector.
As a member of the senior management team, the Finance Director will report to the Managing Director, with overall responsibility for the Finance function and a significant input into strategic, commercial and operational matters
The business has gone through a significant period of change, and the Finance Director will be instrumental to the growth and continued success of the organisation. There is a massive opportunity here to be involved in process improvement, automation, transformation and change.
Working alongside the MD, as Finance Director you will be a very strong accountant, with hands–on company Finance experience, as well as commercially savvy with an understanding long–term strategic planning
- Work closely with the Managing Director, Senior Execs and company managers to drive UK business performance
- Act as the leader for the Board's finance strategy, optimising the businesses financial performance and strategic vision
- Take overall control of the company's accounting Finance
- Ownership of the month and year end and annual budgeting process.
- Play key role in the development of the company strategy across all areas of the organisation.
- Provide financial analysis and challenge decision makers on plans, targets and business driving activities.
- Ensure that financial systems are robust and compliant, and able to support future growth.
- Leadership and personal development of the Finance team
- Management for company cash–flow
- Meet statutory reporting requirements
- Challenge the existing way of doing things and implement a continuous improvement culture.
- Qualified accountant with significant PQE
- A natural leader with the gravitas to influence and challenge key stakeholders across the business
- Ability to build close working relationships quickly
- Senior level commercial experience and a strong commercial awareness of the impact of a strong Finance team
- A strategic thinker with a track record of success at developing and delivering on company strategies.
- Strong attention to detail – being bale to look into the finer details whilst also having a "big–picture" outlook
- Project & change management background – knowledge of continuous improvement principles
- Track record of profit maximisation and driving shareholder value
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Finance Director to take on a career defining position, at the helm of a well established brand in it's sector.
More than just someone who looks after the accounts, this business is looking for a commercial and operational leader with the ability to drive a business forwards.
Apply now through the link online or get in touch for more information.
Closing date for applications is Monday 29th April 2019, with interview taking place in the first weeks of May 2019.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.