Global Client Finance Director
Industry renowned Global Media Agency with a network in over 80 countries throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific, each dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands. Reporting to the Global Commercial Director, the Global Client Finance Director is to lead the commercial relationship on a number of key global clients, including fee negotiations and profitability reviews. The role will work closely with other members of the Global Commercial Team, based in London and USA, as well as with Global Client Leads and the local market CFO community.
- Lead work on key global clients including fee negotiations and client profitability reviews
- Utilise human & technology resource within the team for data collection & analysis to ensure efficient Client interaction
- Prepare financial analysis and monitor contract compliance on selected accounts
- Analysis, collection and compilation of data from regional finance directors and local finance directors for commercial decisions
- Lead Agency global efforts on client financial audit management
- Provide commercial leadership on new business pitches
- Lead and engage in ad hoc special project work
- Commercial outlook
- Strong analytical skills and approach.
- Good listener
- Strong verbal & written communicator – measures requirements of different audiences
- Willingness & ability to involve others & use informal/virtual teams to complete tasks
- Self–motivated, flexible and high level of initiative. Takes ownership of issues and personal development.
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA desirable with a minimum of 8 years PQE
- Marketing/Media Agency experience desirable
- People management
- Understanding of SOx obligations, Accounting Standards and Business Control Environments
- Excellent Excel skills