A fantastic opportunity for an experienced credit control professional to have a definitive impact on the success of this leading manufacturing and production business, in the Credit Analyst capacity. Within this Norwich based role the Credit Analyst will be responsible for the smooth running of the sales ledger as well as the production of detailed reports and analysis used to drive business decisions.
An established manufacturing and production business which is nationally recognised are in need of a progressive and driven Credit Analyst to assist with the continued growth of the business. The business are able to provide an employee central approach which in turn provides a fantastic working environment.
The Credit Analyst will be responsible for:
- Proactively monitoring the accounts receivable ledger
- Providing detailed credit reports to the Finance Manager to drive business decisions
- Assist in improving the financial controls within the business
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliations of the AR accounts
- Producing detailed aged debt reports and analysis to inform business decisions
- Business partnering with departments across the business
- Ensuring excellent customer service is continually maintained
The successful candidate for the Credit Analyst role will be:
- Experienced operating in a fast paced and transactional environment, ideally manufacturing and production
- A proven track record of producing detailed reports and analysis
- Able to demonstrate business partnering and confident in liaising with key stakeholders
- Confident user of Excel and a number of finance systems
- Able to build excellent client relationships
The successful applicant for the position will be making a fantastic career move to this Norwich based business, in which they can play a central role. Alongside this, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package.