Our fast growing reputable client is currently looking for a progressive HR advisor.
Our client is a well known business in West Sussex, who are a market leading organisation in the UK.
- You will provide HR advice and support managers on HR related matters across the business
- You will undertake all necessary duties of a HR Advisor in relation to disciplinary, grievance, TUPE, absence, capability, change management, terms and condition changes, policies, procedures and processes.
- You will provide advice and guidance on relevant terms & conditions of employment, employment related policies, procedures and practice across all business areas to both colleagues and managers.
- You will provide information and guidance on the relevant benefit packages for colleagues
- You will develop, monitor, and review HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance
- You will provide support for the delivery of the HR team strategy and objectives
- You will attend and contribute to cross business meetings/activities as required
CIPD level 5 preffered
Multi site knowledge
Ability to make, build and maintain key relationships across the business
Up to £30,000 flexible + fantastic benefits