A great opportunity for an up and coming Accounts Assistant looking to take the next step in their career.
You will work in a close-knit finance team where you will offer support to the accounting function and assist with the management accounts.
A market leading business within the manufacturing industry. Due to internal movement they are now looking to recruit a proven Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany transaction processing
- Posting journals for accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet analysis and production of monthly profit and loss accounts
- Producing VAT returns
- Making payments to suppliers
- Liaising with customers & suppliers with any queries
- Reporting to the Financial controller with any adhoc duties
- Reconciling company credit card statements and processing transactions
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in all-round accounting functions so that they can assist and support the team in all aspects of the accounts function.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ideally accounting qualifications will be advantageous in this role although not a necessity however it is vital that you are a self starter who has lots of initiative and possess a strong work ethic, always striving for success.
Excellent career development and remuneration package, study support, commercial accounting exposure