Senior Management Accountant
Great opportunity for an experienced management accountant to join a growing, manufacturing business. The role's focus will be in the implementation of a new ERP system alongside the core finance responsibilities.
Our client is a manufacturing and engineering business based in the Bath area with international presence.
- Undertake functional leader role for ERP systems implementation and/or upgrades for worldwide sites to post Go Live stable status.
- Prepare documentation for ERP system design process, procedures and user training.
- Prepare monthly management accounting reports, variance analysis and commentary
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with financial planning, forecasting and analysis.
- Assist with reconciliations and SOX type compliance activities
- Assist remote site based teams with completion of the month end Group reporting process and submission of their month end management report pack.
- Identify, implement and drive value added activities throughout the organization.
- Undertake allocated compliance checking and documenting of activities.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as allocated from time to time.
- Essential: experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP system (online preferred).
- Required: ERP Systems implementation and/or system design demonstrated experience
- Preferred: 3+ years' experience at Management accountant level
- Preferred: Aftermarket and/or workshop / engineering related project costing experience.
- Able to travel away from home within U.K. or overseas for up to 2 weeks at a time AND up to approximately 20% of the year.
- Demonstrated problem solving and process flow re-design experience
- Highly desirable demonstrated checking and documenting of compliance, audit and/or SOX type activities.
- Desirable experience of work in a growing SME or multinational environment.
- A versatile and flexible team player.
Competitive basic and package