As Financial Accountant you will report to the Financial Controller and play part in supporting a wide range of M&A activity whilst ensuring all Financial and Management Accounting tasks are completed in a timely manner.
This is a leading Wolverhampton based manufacturer who have been experiencing strong YOY growth. A driven business, looking to become even more acquisitive.
- Provide variance analysis, commentary and financial reporting
- Business partnering
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the implementation of any process improvements
- Support and mentor the Assistant Accountants.
- Assist with budget processes, liaison and provision of information
- Manage of the audit process, including preparation of schedules, query resolution and supporting activities.
- Support preparation of tax, VAT and other external statutory reporting as required.
- 3 years of finance experience
- Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated experience of using an ERP system
- Strong IT skills (Excel - advanced)
Up to £40,000